Monday, 14 March 2016

Transformation : Negative - Affirmative


MAKE AFFIRMATIVE 




1. Remove negation such as not, never , no, nothing, nobody, no one, nowhere
2.Use opposite word 


1]  English is not difficult .
Affir:-  English is easy .
2]  Nobody was absent .
Affir:-Every body was present .
3]   I am not a little tired .
Affir:-   I am much tired .
4]  Mala did not answer.
Affir:- Mala failed to answer.
5]  I am not your friend .
Affir:-I am your enemy/foe
6]  Payal never lost her way .
Affir:-Payal always remembered her way .
7]  But this is not possible now.
Affir:-But this is impossible now
8]  His tender mind did not speculate on his father's delay.
Affir:-  His tender mind failed to speculate on his father's delay.
9]  I can not attend their needs.
Aff:-  I am unable to attend their needs.

10) I am not unhappy.
Affir: I am happy.
11). I  did remember. (turn into negative without its changing meaning)
Affir:  I did not forget.
12)The snail does not fear to fall ( make it Affirmative)
The snail is unafraid to fall.
The snail does dares to fall.
Rewrite into affirmative sentence
1. No one can put up with such conduct.
2. No one ever saw a greater misfortune.
3. Is not the day intended for toil, and the night for sleep?
4. No man could have done better.
5. There is no smoke without fire.
Answers:
Can anyone put up with such conduct?
This is the greatest misfortune one has ever seen.
The day is intented for toil and the night for sleep.
Who could have done better?
Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Share this

0 Comment to "Transformation : Negative - Affirmative"

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Share your views. Your suggestions are welcome.