Thursday 16 April 2020

Whatsapp Chat Series




🌏Study From Home Project🌏

Whatsapp Chat Series





Objective :To enable students to speak English

Skill : Dialogue Writing, Use of "either.. or", neither... nor" 'not only... but also'.

Topic : Dialogue between two students

Ajay: Hi, Vinay. Shall we play outside?
Vinay : Hey, Ajay. No, not at all. Safety first.
Ajay : How long yaar! I am fed up of being confined to rooms.
Vinay: I too. But we have to remain inside for some more days. Why don't you play indoor game?
Ajay : I have neither a brother nor a sister to play with me. Whom should I play with?
Vinay: I play with my parents . You can play carrom, chess, ludo and cards with either your father or your mother..
Ajay : Hum. Great idea. I will ask not only my mother but also my father. Thanks for the suggestion. Bye. See you tomorrow online.
Vinay: Bye. But don't forget to sanitize your cell phone and wash your hands.


🌏Study From Home Project🌏

Whatsapp Chat Series No. 2




Objective :To enable students to speak English

Skill : Dialogue Writing, Use of "enough to ", Exclamatory sentences " .

Topic : Dialogue between two students

*Ajay* : Good morning, Vinay. 🌷
*Vinay* : Good morning. How was your day?
*Ajay* : A lot of fun. We played carrom.
*Vinay* : Humm! Who played with you?
*Ajay* : My father. We first Sanitized the board.
*Vinay*: Hey, it's necessary.
*Ajay* : My father played well enough to win the board. Then my mother joined the game. She too played well. How did you pass your day?
*Vinay*: I played chess with my brother. I read Amar Chitrakatha. I helped my mother in the kitchen.
*Ajay*: Really! What a good boy you are!
*Vinay*: Now I will help my mother to knead Kanik(dough) .
*Ajay*: You mean wheat flour?
*Vinay*: Ya. Thank you. Bye.
*Ajay* : Bye


🌏Study From Home Project🌏

Whatsapp Chat Series

By: Prafulla Mahure
MAHATMA GANDHI JR COLLEGE GADCHANDUR



Objective :To enable students to speak English

Skill : Dialogue Writing, Use of "Simple Past Tense and Simple Present Tense ", modal auxiliaries :should, must " 'Rhetorical Questions, question tag'.

Topic : Dialogue between two students
Ajay: Good evening .
Vinay : Good evening.
Ajay : Yesterday you promised to help your mother. What did you do?
Vinay: I swept the house and cleaned my clothes. What did you do?
Ajay: I made tea for my family.
Vinay: And then?
Ajay: I washed utensils. I chopped an onion and peeled boiled potatoes.
Vinay: Isn't it a tough job working in the kitchen? Who knows how the mother does this everyday?
Ajay : Really it is a tough job.
Vinay : Ya, we should help her everyday.
Ajay: My mother suggested me to wash hands before and after doing any work.
Vinay : She is right, isn't she?
Ajay : Yes, she is. We must follow.
Vinay: Ok, good bye.
Ajay : Bye.




5 comments:

Thanks for visiting. Share your views. Your suggestions are welcome.

Featured post

English Grammar Online Test

Instructions :  1. Choose the options carefully .  2. There are different grammar based questions .  3. Choose the appropriate cou...