Monday 15 March 2021

Common Errors

Spot the error and rewrite the correct sentences.

1. The number of people do not matter.
Correct : The number of people does not matter.

2. I am liking to see movies at the theatre.
Correct :  I  like to see movies at the theatre.

3. I never forgets the given responsibility.
 Correct : I never forget the given responsibility.

4. He has often ask me to think before I speak.
Correct : He  often asks me to think before I speak.

5. No sooner did I challenged the man than he accepted it.
Correct : No sooner did I challenge the man than he accepted it.

6. We are the more strongest community in the world.
Correct : We are the strongest community in the world.

7. I entered the room for search the documents.
Correct : I entered the room for searching the documents.
Or
I entered the room to search the documents.


8. We can plant the trees in order saving the earth.
Correct : We can plant the trees in order to save the earth.
9. I usually asks my employees to be punctual in their tasks.
Correct : I usually ask my employees to be punctual in their tasks.

10. The training came to an end before you left the city.
Correct : The training had come to an end before you left the city.

11. If you challenge me, I had accept it.
Correct : If you challenge me, I will accept it.

12. The manager was looking into the missing file.
Correct : The manager was looking for the missing file.

13. She is more taller than all her brothers in the family.
Correct : She is taller than all her brothers in the family.

14. He said he did not wanted to go to bazaar yesterday
Correct :  He said that he did not want to go to bazaar the day before.

6 comments:

  1. Nice selection of sentences forthis exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Common error Sentence with us, It's a really useful content for any English students.
    Learn How to Become an Online English language Teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name Swapnil Pulliwar sir please help 🆘 the

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am ruturaj khansole founder of ruturajkhansole.com please help me in spotting the error in this sentence i was unable to do the work because of electricity down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Share your views. Your suggestions are welcome.

Featured post

English Grammar Online Test

Instructions :  1. Choose the options carefully .  2. There are different grammar based questions .  3. Choose the appropriate cou...